Friday, August 1, 2008

Praha (Prague)

Prague - a beautiful city... once you get into the tourist areas. :-) The place Daniel, Lenart and I camped was in the middle of nowhere on an island. Nobody spoke ANY english... I literally had to draw picutres to communicate with the camping staff. But, other than the gruff surface on the outskirts of the city, the rest is beautiful! Plus, its a poor country, which makes everything very cheap for me! I think we paid €5 a night at this place to stay. Below are a few pictures the Prague.

















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nick,
Looks like you are having a great time. Savor every minute. Love the photos!
Monika

Tiffany said...

looks like you're having a great time nic-O-Las :-)

Strider said...

Hey Nick, good to hear from your, I've been thinking of you. Sounds like your having a wonderful time. We are in Coeur d'Alene tonight and will go to Silverwood tomorrow. Almost as good as your adventure. HA HA ! Blessings, Ann

Hey Pal, Good to hear from you. Looks like you are having a good time. Thanks for keeping in touch. Take care Pal. Have 1 cold one for me.......but no more! Ha ha