Monday, July 21, 2008

Checking In...

Hey everyone! Just checking in with you – I am still alive! I am sorry i havent posted a lot. Daniel, Lenart and I have literally been camping through Europe. Right now I am in Rome, its our second day here. We plan on staying tomorrow and then taking a night train to Paris. It sure has been quite an adventure so far and I cant wait to share all of my stories. When I get back to Hamburg I will break my trip down for you all... Right now my internet connections are expensive and hard to find. Well I am having a blast! See ya all... later!

7 comments:

Grammy- Ann said...

Good to hear from you. Blessings, Ann

Grammy- Ann said...

Good to hear from you. Blessings, Ann

Strider said...

Thanks for checking in. Can't wait to hear your stories and see some more pics!

Lynda Meyers said...

Love you tons! Take it all in and enjoy every minute!

Anonymous said...

miss you buddy.

Anonymous said...

-Andrew

Anonymous said...

Nick,
Glad you are having a great time. Penny